Tuesday, January 26, 2010

can I? can I? can I?

I recently checked this book out from the library
and was giddy looking through the recipes.

I can make my own english muffins?
crumpets?
cracked wheat loaf?
cinnamon raisin bread?
artisan breads?
and more?!
Well,
in theory I can.
I have yet to try any of these recipes.
But Rose Levy Beranbaum assures me I can do it!

I think I'll add it to my wish list
with visions of sourdough dancing in my head.

Anyone have a recommendation for another
good bread book or recipe?

1. baking stones
2. a new kitchen in which to try new recipes!
3. sharing a car with Marty--I love the mornings where
I get to take him to school and see him off!

2 comments:

Jo Jo said...

I love checking out cooking books from the library. Yes you can!

LL said...

bread scares me...well, baking with YEAST scares me. Please let us know if you find a good *easy* recipe.