Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lately, our days consist of...

trading off time with the girls.
I'm glad that newborns sleep so much,
allowing me time to still play with Dorothy one-on-one.
We've also had lots of special visitors.
My oldest sister, her husband, and kids
all came to see us just a few days after we got home from the hospital.
We are so grateful for the support from friends and family!

And quite a bit of my days are spent trying to juggle both girls.
Yesterday was our first day home alone,
and amazingly enough it went smoothly.
Oh, how we are blessed with tender mercies.
1. leftovers
2. early bedtimes
3. when Marty gets home from work

2 comments:

Jo Jo said...

I always wondered if a big sister with kids would be a help. Eva looks great. Yeah for tender mercies and babies that sleep!

Aubrey said...

Very cute. We need to meet up again when you're feeling up to it.