Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring Fever!

Doth my ears deceive me?
Did I hear that it hit 60 degrees today?
And let me tell you, we took full advantage.

Cousin Ellis joined us for some Goose rides at Grandma's.
Not exactly Disney World,
but it still extracts giggles from the little ones.
There was lots of running,
skipping,
jumping,
and the like.
Lucy loved the dirt.
And may or may not have received some of her
daily vitamins from it today.
Dorothy found a new love for yardwork.
Clean, my darling. Clean.
And we said some "hellos" and "howareyas?" to the neighbors.
They had little to say in return.
Oh, I know this taste is a tease.
But I'll take a day or two of giddiness!

2 comments:

Jo Jo said...

We had two days of this as well! Pure heaven.

Aubrey said...

For a second I thought those were real geese and I was amazed. Ha!

Dot looks so cute in her hat and boots.