Saturday, June 18, 2011

A day for papas.

Oh, my Martin.
You deserve more than one day
to celebrate the incredible papa man you are!
Our girls know they are loved,
and every time I see you reading to them,
dancing in the kitchen (with a broadway spin or two),
taking a walk with one tiny bean up on your shoulders,
or speaking a little creole to our babies
it melts my heart.
Keep up the incredible work.
And to my daddy,
the Jazzman to beat all Jazzmen,
thank you for having the patience to raise me right.
I certainly did not make it easy,
but I am grateful everyday to have been raised in a home
with the Gospel and a righteous Priesthood holder.
(forgive the bare shoulders of yesteryear and just enjoy the sass)

I love you, papas!
This one is for YOU!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm actually digging the bare shoulders :)

What a sweet post (they all are). Have a good trip!
-Jessica