Sunday, April 6, 2014

That time.

I love that time of night when Marty and I get to lay down in the dark and discuss the day or just life in general. There never seems to be much time for it anywhere else except in those few minutes before sleep.

Tonight was an exceptionally sweet night of discussion and reflection--no doubt fueled by minds full of powerful General Conference talks. As we spoke, we found ourselves overwhelmed by how incredible each of our children are to us and what a gift it is to watch them learn and grow.


As I feel another life stirring inside me, I cannot believe how blessed I am or how rich I feel. How grateful I am for the opportunity to be a mother. 

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

You guys are the best! Such a sweet, sweet family! (I think I forgot you were expecting? Congrats! Kids are the best!)