Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sweet Sunday.

A few things about today:

Dorothy looked at me this morning before I'd had a chance to get ready for church and said,  "mama, you're so pretty you don't even need to put any makeup on for church." So I didn't. And it felt great. It is usually the one day of the week I DO take the time for makeup, but I love to simplify. And my firstborn made me feel beautiful enough to feel like I can do without!

I received a new calling as Nursery Leader (all the children ages 18 months to 3 years). Although it means I get no break from kiddos, I am excited to be with these precious little ones. I am especially excited that I get my very own Ezzy boy in there for over another year! I think it will be a special time for us. 

The weather turned cold and it snowed today, so Marty got to stay home for the entire afternoon and evening with us instead of going back out to do home visits around the ward. Any extra time is such a treat and our home truly feels complete when we are all under the same roof. We made hot cocoa and popcorn, and snuggled as a family to watch the documentary "Babies." 

A day like this is good for the soul. Now we are ready for a crazy week ahead!



1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

I CANNOt believe they called you to nursery! You're such a good sport! Love your thoughts!