Friday, January 20, 2012

waddle. waddle. waddle.

That's about all I do the days: waddle.

We're about 6 weeks from the due date now,
and I am certainly feeling like I'm 34 weeks pregnant.
The reality that I will have 3 kids in a few weeks is starting to sink in.
I am excited to meet my baby boy,
but also incredibly nervous every time I think about it.

For now I'm happy to waddle around,
savoring every moment with my little girls.
And in 6 weeks, hopefully I will feel a little more prepared
to let my heart stretch even more and become mama to a
whole new little one.


6 comments:

LL said...

there is nothing like a baby boy...you'll be amazed how much the heart can stretch.....and then wrap around him.
You are blessed!
and you look FABULOUS

Wandering Heaps Clan said...

You're going to have to change your Vieira introduction at the top of your blog. Soon you will no longer be a house of girlies and a Papa, for that Papa will have company :)

You look so beautiful Kim! I love it! I was almost hoping I wouldn't get back to school this semester so I could take some time to live with y'all and help you out when the baby comes, but I probably won't get a vacation for a good little bit so I can just get graduated already. I miss you and love you tons!

Jo Jo said...

I love my boys! You look amazing! Three is so different than two! From then on it's just chaos!

Desiree M. said...

fyi, dot told me in nursery today that "ezra's birthday is when the sun comes up." :)

Aubrey said...

You look great Kim and hope you are feeling well.

Travis and Heather said...

You are the most darlingest pregnant lady to ever walk the earth. Really you are! I mean it.

Really.

I want to come eat peppermint tea and snuggle in fleece and read books please.

I'll snuggle Ezra while you shower and nap if you let me:)