Thursday, May 10, 2012

I feel like life is just racing on by! Every day I have a to-do list, and every day it gets shot to pieces. I'm not sure that I'll ever catch up on housework or projects; I'm starting to think that is just how it goes with three kiddos. But hey, it's a pretty darn cute trade off if you ask me!

 My parents came into town last weekend for Ezra's baby blessing and Lucy's 2nd birthday. It went by WAY too quickly. We miss you, grandma and grandpa! And of course one thing I wanted to do was take lots of pictures--but, nope. Didn't happen. I had to steal all of these from my dad's camera.


Dorothy modeling one of her new dresses from grandma
(with a super handsome side-kick).

 Grandma and Grandpa Vieira came to help celebrate!
(and, yes, I'm pretty sure Lucy is picking her nose in this picture)
 The birthday girl in her grandma Vieira-made fairy costume!
She did such a good job!
 And a nice three generations candid shot.
The blessing was beautiful, and the birthday party for Lucy was wonderful. We couldn't have asked for better company. Thanks to everyone who came and to mom and dad for traveling so far! Not living super close to any of my family, we have to savor every minute of the visits we get.

And now I'm off to check one thing off of my to-do list: SLEEP.

No comments: