Thursday, September 27, 2012

A is for Apples and Art

With Marty's return to school, I am starting preschool with Dorothy and Lucy at home. I am still in the process of fine-tuning a curriculum for the next year or two, but we are really enjoying all this learning! But it's not all just work around here. We're having lots of FUN, too!

Dorothy loves to draw pictures in her free time. I've been trying to keep a photo record of her creations. Here are some of her latest:





Lucy is starting to get more and more into the art as well. Here is her fall tree project from this week:
We've also been checking off items from our ABCs of fall list. Today we went apple picking! In all honesty, I think I was more excited about the picking part than the kids. Lucy just wanted to eat the apples, and Dorothy just wanted her apple cider doughnut.

Ezra enjoyed his view from my back.
Seriously, my ergo pack saves my life. No way would I get anything else done.

Happy almost Friday!



1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

I miss apple picking! I love doing preschool with my kids!