Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Heaps Mommy Mania!

I love my sisters!
To celebrate Dorothy's arrival,
they both traveled here to Massachusetts
with their little ones.
It was incredible being together with them
and letting all of the cousins meet.


Here is Aunt Eva meeting her newest Niece.

Dorothy meeting her cousin, Cailyn.
Cailyn's first question was, "can I call her princess?"

Uncle Marty meeting Keira!

Aunt Kristi meeting little Dot.

Heaps sister baby swapping.
Keira seemed HUGE next to Dorothy.
We tried to do the Cliff walk in Newport, RI,
but the weather decided to be uncooperative.
I stayed in the car to nurse,
and everyone else braved the wind and rain
for a few quick pictures.

I loved the interactions between the babies.
Keira would coo and get so excited around Dorothy.


All the sisters and cousins together.
I can't believe how the family is growing!

Dinner at Friendly's--
much deserved after a very busy day.

Of course you can't avoid some puke with
so many babies around.
Keira didn't seem to mind and still posed for the camera.

All of the cousins together.
This won't happen again until Christmas,
so I am very grateful that my sisters
were willing to come while Dot is so small.

And a little family photo.

We really loved visiting with everyone
and can't wait until next time!

3 comments:

Mary Casey said...

The picture of you with your sisters and all your babies just about made me cry! It must have been so wonderful to have them around! :) Hope you and your family are doing well, lady. <3

Liz said...

hey! looks like a fun trip with your sisters. i was just looking at these pics and my husband travis said that he knows your husband. we live in the hingham ward and travis goes to play basketball every thursday night. i guess your husband used to go and play, too. anyway, what a small world, right?!

Aubrey said...

How fun to have them visit - you all look so good and I love your family photo with little Dot. We need to do one of those. We'll have to visit soon once I'm out of hibernation. Actually, I feel great and want to get out - but don't really want to take Charlotte out yet.