Thursday, March 4, 2010

Perfect Timing

A few weeks ago,
feeling highly discouraged about the house,
I booked a trip to North Carolina to visit my parents.
It just seemed like we kept hitting brick walls.
I was hoping to just get away from the chaos for a while
and let my sweet husband bear that burden for us.

Well,
I must say miracles DO happen.
In the 12 days that I have been gone
(we head back tomorrow),
the house is finished!!!
Marty (and many others) have been working non-stop.
Every town official that we needed to sign off on our permit
has made his appearance and done so.
Tomorrow Dot and I will return to our very OWN HOME!

We are feeling more than blessed.
Our hearts are full.

1. a miracle for our family
2. kicks to the ribs from Lucy
3. incredible parents

3 comments:

AM said...

congrats!!!!! that is so exciting! i can't wait to see the pictures i'm sure you will post once things settle down. don't over do it!!

Laura said...

Yahoo for you! How great and exciting and tender merciful! Congratulations!

Jo Jo said...

Congrats! What a wonderful welcome home present.