Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ready to POP

Sheesh!
Do I really have another MONTH until my due date?
I am feeling rather LARGE and in charge lately.
This is slightly ironic since
I am measuring a few centimeters small again
(I did with Dorothy too).
They did an ultrasound last week to check on Lucy,
so we had a chance to see her one more time.
"Everything looks good!"
That's what we like to hear.
They also said--
"you just don't carry 8 lb babies."
Also something I like to hear.
We're probably looking at another peanut
in the 6 pound range.
That I can handle.

On another note,
the rain finally stopped and we've been drying out
in these here parts.
Nothing beats some good sunshine after
days and days cooped up in the house
(no matter how lovely and wonderful that house may be:)

Here's a picture of Dot getting her vitamin D
after all the rain.
Oh, she just gets more delicious
every single day!

1. Dorothy's ridiculous love for story time
2. conference weekend
3. my fridge and cupboards after grocery day

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

I kept scrolling down, lookin for that popped look! Love full fridges as well.