Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers.

I am grateful that our perspective becomes a little more clear every year that we grow and learn. I remember thinking (especially as a sassy teenager) that I would never do some of the things my mom did. Now I realize most of those things were being done as a sacrifice for ME. Talk about a good dose of humility!

I am grateful to have a most incredible mother, one whose example I strive to follow. I am grateful to have sisters that inspire me and make me smile. I am grateful to have married into a family with more fantastic women that teach me lessons and help me grow.

And, as I look into the eyes of my two little future mothers, I am most grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed me with the opportunity to be a mother myself. I only hope that I can live up to the examples I see all around me.

Thank you, mothers.

1 comment:

AM said...

you are an amazing mother yourself! i wish our girls could play together =o]