Monday, September 5, 2011

reasons I'm smiling today.

1. We made it to September--and that sweet feel of fall is on its way.

2. I ate spinach artichoke dip and peanut butter cookies for breakfast.
And I dare say it was just what I needed.

3. I still have this whole day to spend with my handsome before his
first day of school tomorrow.

4. There is a constant breeze blowing through my windows.

5. These two girls. Especially in these two poses.


Oh, and 6. It has officially been 7 years since my car accident!
I think that calls for some cake.

Happy Labor Day!

2 comments:

LL said...

7 years?!?
It's obvious you still had WAY to much living to do. I'm glad that story didn't have a different ending.
I STILL remember your dads testimony after your accident. I won't ever forget how he testified that miracles do exist.
XO
(glad you're eating and it's hitting the spot)

Mary Casey said...

I <3 you and your wonderful perspectives on life, Kimberlee!! You motivate me to be a little more positive each and every day! :)