Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's NOT for Girls!

While I was visiting teaching the other day,
we got on the topic of our favorite candy bars
(typical).
Selena not only told us about the
Kinder Bueno Bars
that she loves,
but (because she is absolutely wonderful)
she also gave us each one for the ride home.
And trust me,
that Bueno Bar didn't make it all the way home.

I'm not sure what would get my vote for best candy bar,
BUT
I know what candy bar gets my vote for
Best Tag Line:
YORKIE BARS!


That's right.
It's NOT for Girls!

Kristi and I found these when we were over in Europe
and laughed for much longer than we should have.

In fact,
I'm still giggling a little today.
Well done, Yorkie.
Well done.

1 comment:

Mary Casey said...

I've seen those in the "International Foods" aisle at Shaw's, in case you get a craving for one ;)