Sunday, February 22, 2009

Still Cookin'

Every time we check in with the midwife,
she likes to remind us that first babies are typically a week late.
Ugh.
I think Dorothy should take some cues from her cousins
Isaiah and Keira--
both first children that decided to come early.

I'm not necessarily trying to get her here too early;
I understand she could still use a little more fat on those cute cheeks.
However,
if she hasn't responded to
2 straight hours of dancing at the Valentine's Dance,
an hour of a hip hop class this past Friday,
or the massive amounts of spicy Mexican food we ate for dinner last night,
I'm guessing she just wants to stay put.

I am grateful that we've still been able to
get out and do all that we want to.
I may waddle,
but I haven't really had to slow down too much.
The second and third trimesters
have definitely been blessings after the
difficult first trimester we had.

We go to see the doctor again this Wednesday,
so I'll let you all know if anything changes.
But for right now
it is looking like we have at least 23 days left to go.
I guess I better come up with
some more projects!

1. the temple
2. impromptu dates
3. sleeping in

No comments: