Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today I miss....

THIS.

Hiking.
In the sun.
During the summer.

I usually try to find ways to enjoy each season.
However,
between the wind,
threat of rain,
and gloomy looking sky of this day,
I'm looking forward to the warm days of spring and summer.

I'm even more excited to know that
Dorothy will be out there with us getting fresh air
this summer.
I can't wait to teach her all of our crunchy tendencies:)

AND,
as an addition to the blog,
I want to start something I've seen on other blogs.
Yes,
I am stealing this practice (thank you, Laura Lewis).
But I think it is too good not to.
To help me see all my daily blessings,
I will be posting a list of three things I am grateful for
at the end of each blog.
Here it goes:

1. Seasons
2. Tea and Honey Candles from Yankee Candle
3. Warm Baths

No comments: