Saturday, March 14, 2009

Keeping Busy...

...in a most delicious way.

With some extra time at home these last few weeks,
I have been cooking like a nut!
I finally got around to making homemade bagels:
cinnamon raisin one day
and sun dried tomato and basil the next.
The raisin ones needed a little more brown sugar
and the tomato ones a little less salt.
I think the next time I give them a go
they will be perfect.

And what could be better for lunch on a snow day in New England
than homemade pizza?
Please excuse the amoeba-like shape of the crust.
I had made them in advance and frozen them.
They didn't quite come out of their bags
in the same circular shape in which they went.


Only three days left until the due date!
However,
if life is this tasty when I have some free time,
I guess I won't mind if she comes a little late:)

1. trying new recipes
2. sunshine
3. farm fresh eggs

No comments: