Monday, March 30, 2009

and growing!


I am amazed at how much Dorothy changes
from day to day.

She had already put on 11 ounces
at her one week appointment last week.
Her adorable cheeks and thighs are starting
to pudge out.
Yesterday I had to move her from the newborn onesies
to the 0-3 month onesies,
and it hasn't even been 2 weeks!
I love watching this little girl grow,
but it is hard realizing just how quickly things change.

We can't slow time down,
so we're just trying to savor every minute
of her newborn days.

3 comments:

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

I love running into peoples blogs!! Your new little addition is adorable. So fun for you guys. Best of luck with eveything and I hope all is well.

AM said...

she is adorable kim! i'm so glad we got to see you all. natalie talked about her baby friend the rest of the day! =o]

Sabra Palmer said...

Kim she is sooo beautiful!!! Those eyes are amazing. Congratulatins!!!!