Thursday, July 31, 2014

Counting Down.

We are down to 2--only TWO!!--weeks until our due date for this baby girl. Which really means we should be ready at any moment. 

We are getting there. Ever a list maker, I have my trusty list of things to get done before the baby comes: Food prep, Deep  cleaning, Errands. A few here, a few there they are getting done. I'd love to think she'll hold off until it is all done, but I can't count on it.

We've also been trying to continue our days of fun. We pulled off Sturbridge Village, a visit with cousins, and a handful of playground visits and ice cream cones. An unexpected stomach bug for Ezra slowed us down a bit, but we're feeling good again. 

Marty finished summer school today, so tomorrow we head to the beach again! And then....

I'll let you know if anything happens!


No comments: