Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hide and Seek

Spartacus, our baby iguana, has a slight obsession:
our old hippie COUCH.
We're not really sure why,
but he will sit on it for hours;
he will try to eat it;
And his new favorite thing is to HIDE in it.



He crawls down behind the cushions
and tucks himself in so that only his head is showing.
He then proceeds to do
NOTHING.
Just sits there and looks around.
We haven't really figured out why he does this,
but we're guessing it is just comfortable (?).
I love getting all snuggled up in a big quilt
with just my head sticking out.
So I guess he's just mama's little boy!
I will start to worry,
however,
if we find him snuggled up
on the couch with a pint of Ben and Jerry's
watching sappy movies.
I guess I better be careful about the example I set!



2 comments:

Becky said...

HAAAHHAAAA! Totally laughing at those pictures. My old house had a couch like that and I was laying on it when the head of a mouse peeked up. Let me just say that it wasn't so cute!

Adam and Anya said...

Maybe he's a hippie.

If that's the case, he would love our green vw bus. I bet he would love Arizona too... Send him in a box to me when he wants a vacation.