Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let's hear it for the ladies!

Next week,
I get to spend my time with
THESE
Lovely Ladies.


I feel so blessed to have such
Beautiful,
Talented,
Simply Brilliant

women as my sisters and mother.

The last few years
(especially the last few months)
have helped me to appreciate not only the women around me
but also just being a woman myself.
The more I come to understand the divine privilege
of being a woman,
the more I feel Heavenly Father's love.

In his book Standing For Something,
President Gordon B. Hinckley
states:
"After the Lord created the earth,
and everything upon it, He created man.
And then, as the crowning act of creation,
He created woman. She was the ultimate of all His creations."

Did you catch that?
The ULTIMATE of all His creations!
What an incredible privilege.
Think of THAT the next time you are feeling down.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I too feel blessed to have wonderful sisters and a fabulous mother. Lucky you! Have tons of fun.

Eva Challen said...

I feel blessed to have you in my life and the lives of my children. You will forever be a wonderful example to all of us. However, that picture is SOOOO bad of me! Hopefully we can get some better ones while you are here that we can put up! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!