Thursday, November 20, 2008

last year at this time...

Marty and I were gearing up for a drive to NC
so that he could meet the parents.

I was nearing the end of the most difficult semester
of my undergraduate years.

And Will was gearing up for the start of his
2 year mission in Argentina.


And Now??

Will has been faithfully serving for almost a year!
We are all so proud of him
and grateful for your prayers in his behalf.

I have not only graduated
but also have my first "real" teaching experience
under my belt.

And Marty and I have been married 7 months
with a 23 week old bun a-cookin'.

Some days I start to feel a little stagnant,
so I like to play this game to help myself realize
just how much I have changed/accomplished
in only a year.

How about you?
What have you done in only a year?

2 comments:

Becky said...

ooohhh...this past year was NOT a good one for me. I was SICK through most of it, spent lots of time in the hospital, lost a baby at 20 weeks and had 5 surgeries in 4 months. How's that? CRAPPY, huh? BUT...I survived and I'm determined to make this upcoming year GREAT. Lots to do and accomplish. :)

Carly said...

I feel stagnant all the time! I don't know that I have accomplished much in the last year. Finished my master's, got a job, went on lots of summer vacations (that's an accomplishment, right?)....