Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Marty's changes...

I started thinking the other day
just how rude it is of me
to only be charting my changes through
this pregnancy.
Marty deserves some of the spotlight
in this pregnancy as well!

Marty--week 6

Just as handsome as ever.
No morning sickness
(lucky man)
or weird cravings.



Marty--week 24

Isn't his baby bump adorable?

Marty has been such a wonderful husband
during this whole pregnancy.
He deserves plenty of praise for
the nightly backrubs he gives,
the maternity yoga classes he willingly attends,
and letting me choose all the meals we eat.

And those are only the things
I can think of quickly.


Kim--week 24

Can you believe we are almost
through the second trimester?
I'm going to miss this stage--
no throwing up,
not too uncomfortable.
But the third trimester means
our little one will be here soon!
Here's to 16 more weeks!

3 comments:

Carly said...

I can't wait to see that belly of yours in a few weeks! I'll be in Boston December 19th to the 28th. E-mail me your phone number (Carlynielson@gmail.com). I'm not sure I have your most recent number.

Becky said...

FUNNY! Poor man needs some paternity clothes. :) Your belly is so cute!!!

Sabra Palmer said...

Ahhhh so cute!! I just get FAT, you look cute!