Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TAG. I'm it.

Here it is, Carly!
My 4th picture in my 4th folder.
Let me explain...

Kristi and I took this while we were waiting in line
to get into the Vatican.
Apparently one can wear anything but a
1920's style bathing suit on the tour.

The campground we stayed at in Rome
was a hot spot for all the 18-20something travelers
without much money to spare.
Everyday we would see these twin brothers,
(we nicknamed them Hanz and Franz)
and they would be wearing daisy dukes and tank tops
(a stunning combo with their shaved heads).
Then one day,
out of the blue,
Hanz and Franz were wearing pants and turtlenecks.
We decided that must have been the day they
decided to tour the Vatican.

Way to follow the rules, boys.

I tag: Skeevy Skeeves Marie,
Krusper the Squib,
Pugalicious Graham,
and Aubrey "when will the sickness stop?" Layton


4 comments:

Becky said...

Hoo-Larious picture. Hanz and Franz, that cracks me up. Hey...are you over the morning sickness???

Sabra Palmer said...

When were you in Rome? We were there when Isabella was 3 weeks old, ummm, the first of April. It is so fun to see your blog. Cute pictures.

Eva Challen said...

What am I supposed to do?

LL said...

is cute Aubrey H. Layton pregnant?
FUN!