Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love to see the Temple

We were finally able to make it to the Temple
for the first time since Dorothy was born.
What I loved most was that she got to come with us.
I loved having her there and thinking about the
wonderful promise of being together forever as a family.
We feel so blessed to have the Boston Temple
just over an hour away from us.
It is such a beautiful building
where such beautiful things take place.
Going to the Temple in the spring
always reminds me of the day Marty and I were
sealed together for time and all eternity.
Ahhhh, so perfect.
Nothing beats it.

1. Temples
2. green returning to the trees
3. families

2 comments:

LL said...

GOOD FOR YOU GUYS!!!
What cute pictures of the three of you.
I'm going to follow your good example and take my kids out to the temple ground this month~thanks for the inspiration!

Toni said...

Hi guys!

Sending you both hugs from Wyoming! The Boston Temple is beautiful!!!