Monday, February 11, 2013

DAY 11

We are still recovering from Nemo. Luckily, we only lost power for 24 hours. Many of our friends are STILL without power and may not be back on the grid for another day or two. Prayers and help keep going their way. 

I don't have it in me to catch up on any days lost, so we'll just hop back on at day 11. Cool? Cool. 

My In-Laws. All of them.

I can't very well talk about loving my whole side of the family and neglect to mention all the wonderful family members I inherited when I married Marty.

The first date Marty took me on was down to his brother's farm in Dartmouth, MA. We helped move fences and animals, unloaded the refrigerated truck just back from the slaughter house, and I may have even drove the tractor. Romantic, I know:) But I loved it. As I have come to know Marty's parents and siblings, I find so many of the characteristics that I love about my own family. They are incredibly hard-working, passionate, talented, and generous. I am honored to be their sister and daughter through marriage. Over the last (almost) 5 years, the family has expanded with the birth of 8 more babies. 8 more incredible little ones to love and get to know.

On this eleventh day, I LOVE my in-laws.


No comments: