Sunday, February 3, 2013

DAY 3





My second born. My baby girl. My Goosey. My Lucy Ambrosia.

This adorable little lady came into this world much more relaxed than her sister. She was ready to nurse and nap for 6 hour stretches. She was happy as long as she had someone to snuggle her. She continues to be an easy going girl, full of smiles, giggles, and funny antics. She is our natural comedian, our lover of food, our aspiring pianist. She has a wonderful ear for music and always has since she was tiny. She could carry a tune long before she could say many words.

Lucy and Dorothy balance each other out in many ways (which is a good thing since they are only a year apart!). She fits so perfectly into the second child space in our family. She is genuine, humble, kind, and funny. She already seems very much aware of how to not sweat the small stuff in life. I learn from her example daily.

On this third day, I LOVE my daughter, Lucy. 





No comments: