Thursday, February 7, 2013

DAY 7


My siblings. They complete the Heaps family experience.

This crazy set of brothers and sisters has also helped to shape me through their examples. I feel very blessed to have had seasons of my life where I could grow close to each of my siblings individually. They are generous, talented, passionate, adventurous, and FUN! They have let me move in when I had no where else to live. They have taken amazing and ridiculous trips with me across the U.S. and across Europe. They have listened to my complaints, silly stories, quirky opinions, and such for years--and still love me. They are some of my best friends.

It has been wonderful to watch each other grow, start families, pursue education, and serve missions. Now that we are spread out across the country, I feel incredibly blessed when we are able to get together. One of my favorite things is watching them interact with my husband and children; the love just keeps on growing:)

On this seventh day, I LOVE my siblings. 

No comments: