Friday, February 1, 2013

LOVE.

It is what this month is all about! So I thought I would use the month to share the many things that I love:)

DAY 1



My True Love. My other half. My greatest blessing. My Martin. When we went on our first date 6 years ago, I remember having the strangest thought:  I could marry this man. I had no idea why I would even think that! I barely knew this man. I was only a few months single after a messy 6 year relationship. I was on track to pursue my Masters Degree. I was not looking to settle down! And yet, there it was--the distinct impression that I had met the man I would marry.

Now that we are nearly 5 years into our marriage and 3 children deep into our growing family, I can see the plan unfolding that Heavenly Father already had in mind for me. This is truly the man with whom I was meant to spend eternity. He is supportive, patient, loving, and righteous (just to name a few of his MANY incredible qualities).

There you have it. Day 1. I LOVE my huband!



2 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Missed you! This is very nice!

Ben Arkell said...

Marty was the #1 role model for most of the young men in our stake. I know I looked up to him a great deal. I'm so glad to see that he is still the good man I knew him to be.