Monday, February 4, 2013

DAY 4





My third born. My baby boy. My Ezzy McShmezzy. My Ezra Lewis. 

This little boy is nothing but pure sunshine! He also happens to be a mama's boy, which I can't help but adore. He loves to move and explore, but he has always been amazingly content to be worn in our Ergo carrier whenever necessary (which happens to be quite often when this mama is in the kitchen or running errands with all three kiddos). He is charming, easy to please, goofy, and loyal. He happily allows his sisters to smother him with kisses, hugs, and sometimes not-so-gentle hands. The wheels are always turning in that sweet little head of his, and he is very intentional about his play.

Our baby boy has certainly folded right into our family with no trouble. We needed another man around to even things out:) When too much girl drama begins to take place, Ezra finds a way to bring us back to equilibrium. He is our peacemaker, our mini gentleman, our pride and joy boy.

On this fourth day, I LOVE my son, Ezra.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Your kids are adorable. All 3 of them. Some time when I am in Boston we need to get our broods together.